Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Man-whore release day!

Hey all! My evil conjoined erotica-writing twin Cara McKenna has a new book out today! It's called Curio, and it's as romantic as it is filthy, so I am deigning to endorse it. This is the so-called "Parisian man-whore book", with the virgin heroine and the male prostitute hero, and you may have caught some snippets from Six Sentence Sunday posts of late. If you'd like to read more, here's the official excerpt. And here's the blurb:

Caroly Evardt never expected to find herself patronizing a male prostitute. Then again, she never expected to be weeks from her thirtieth birthday and still a virgin.

When a friend mentions that a gorgeous male model in Paris sells his body as well as his image, Caroly’s intrigued. Finally, a chance to sample the gifts of a beautiful man—no strings, no stakes, no fear of rejection.

But she soon discovers that Didier Pedra amounts to more than a striking face and talented body. He’s a kind, charming, damaged man, and after a few evenings of pleasurable education, Caroly’s interest blossoms into something far deeper than mere lust. Her simple arrangement is suddenly feeling downright dangerous…


If you're interested, you can buy it here (and on Amazon, B&N, All Romance eBooks, etc. in the coming days). Five bucks for several hours with a French prostitute! What a deal! It's also on Goodreads, if that's your scene.

Thanks for sitting through the promo!

5 comments:

  1. Huzzah! A worthy book from the incomparable Cara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does the cover model seem sooo familiar to me? It's killing me, I need a name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh*
    It was SOOOOO good. I slurped it up within 24hrs of getting it. Gaah! Such an awesome book. I was a mess--in the best way--reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bought!
    I will start reading it tonight.
    I'm glad I decided to take a quick peak at your blog today.
    -EJ

    ReplyDelete