Photo credit to http://www.jdfoods.net
1. Rinse and dry about six big collard green leaves. Remove the stems by tearing or slicing. Cut the leaves into smallish strips. Set aside.
2. Finely chop or mince four cloves of garlic.
3. In a skillet or wok, heat a tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high heat, hot enough so when you drop in the garlic and greens, they sizzle.
4. Sautée the green and garlic on medium heat for about three minutes, turning frequently, until the collards are bright green and soft.
5. Turn off heat. Sprinkle greens liberally with salt, add two pinches of red pepper flakes, a teaspoon of lemon juice, and a quarter-cup grated parmesan cheese. Turn until evenly coated, and serve hot.