Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thrusty Thursday: Joe Manganiello

I just ran across Joe Manganiello for the first time while co-curating the Raggedy-Ass Men Tumblr. Christ, do I ever feel ripped off. There's been some guy out there, perfectly pre-fabbed to cast as any number of my books' heroes, and I hadn't known?! He's most famous for his werewolf role in HBO's True Blood, so maybe this is what I get for lacking the paranormal gene. Still, better late than never. Now I'm going to have to buy the series, because in it he appears to wear (and remove) an inordinate number of plaid work shirts. But let us waste no further time lamenting when we could be thrusting, thrusting upon his majesty! (Oh and by the way, he used to box. Gasm.)


And here it is, your moment of Zen.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God yes. He is delicious on True Blood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who's crazy about True Blood, but especially crazy about Alexander Skarsgard.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete