Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thrusty Thursday: Paul Rudd

No intro—straight into the man-tage. BAM!


Also, did all my fellow beard-lusty working-class-man-coveting she-perverts know Paul Rudd is in a movie called Diggers, in which he digs clams and otherwise spends the whole movie wearing a knit cap and henley while smoking and talks in a Long Island accent all set in the scrappy mid-seventies?! If only it were on Instant Watcher, I'd be enjoying it now, instead of putting this silly post together. I mean, DAMN. It's like I wrote and directed my own ideal p0rno.


6 comments:

  1. Oh, Paul Rudd. One of the few celebrities I would say are SICKENINGLY hot. My brain may have just exploded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sickeningly hot, even fully dressed. Even overdressed. Sigh. What a babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want him most of all in those clamdigger overalls, don't you? Don't you?! (Okay, yes, scruff + cigarette + suspenders + flannel + hat + RUDD = hot.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is also delightfully charming which adds to his mega-yum factor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I complained way too soon! You can totally buy Diggers from iTunes for only six bucks. Which I will!

    ReplyDelete