Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Andy Whitfield with a beard…a free public service!

I noticed recently just how frequently this blog gets keyword traffic from people with good taste searching for "Andy Whitfield with a beard" and "Andy Whitfield with long hair". I'm afraid I've been luring those folks to my Thrusty Thursday post about the foxy Welsh / Australian Spartacus actor under false pretenses…but I'm now going to remedy that! And so I present, as a much-needed public service, screen grabs of Andy Whitfield with a beard and long hair! Get your sexy-Jesus kink on:



6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Now I can stop cyber stalking your site. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm, yeah. Nothing classy to say. Just insert long lust filled comment here. Oh and Gannicus - he's my new Gladiator boyfriend. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1967109/

    I'm not fickle - they both can share me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, you've surpassed me, Grasshopper! We haven't started the new series yet, but soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cultural FYI for everyone—it's St. David's Day. He's the Patron Saint of Wales, so how serendipitous that I chose to perv on a Welshman today!

    ReplyDelete