Reasons why I may have blocked your Twitter account:
1. You have the word "internet marketing" in your bio.
2. You followed me immediately after I tweeted a key word—yoga, restaurant, Heidi Klum, tarot or the worst of all, deal.
3. You're a realtor.
4. Your avatar is a pouty teenage girl, yet your tweets are all links promising to get me more followers or improve my golf swing.
5. I looked at your Following list and it's suspiciously random.
6. You're following 59,431 other people, or exactly 2,000.
7. When I click to see who you are, it says you follow 126 people. When I hit refresh, it jumps to 400.
8. Your tweets offer links to view pictures of your body parts.
9. You sent me an @ reply offering me a coupon for a product I just mentioned.
10. Your bio contains the word "motivational" in any context—speaker, quotes, training, etc.
Reasons why I may have stopped following you:
1. Your last tweet was four weeks ago and you're not on vacation or in traction.
2. You RT too many tweets trying to win contests.
3. You only tweet book promo.
4. You simply tweet too much for my taste.
5. Your tweets are consistently TMI about your sex life and/or medical procedures.
6. Your Follow Fridays fill my entire screen for twenty minutes at a time.
7. Too many LOLs when LOLs are not warranted.
8. We've followed each other for six months yet never found occasion to @ reply one another.
9. You retweeted one too many inspirational quotes.
10. ur lack of capitolization, punktation, speling + minamal attempts @ senetence structure + u use 2 many !!!!!s LOL!
Anyone else want to hop on the Twitter rantwagon?